IT IS THE POLICY OF CORE POWER LIMITED ...
That the safety of our employees, and the public, is of the highest priority. It is our responsibility to always maintain effective standards that will guard against injuries and illnesses occurring on the job.
To maintain open communication between management and staff on matters pertaining to safety. All employees will be encouraged to express their concerns or suggestions to help promote safe work practices and conditions.
To provide current safety news, safety activities and reading materials, signs, and posters, which will be easily accessible to all employees.
To meet our commitment to safety: management will;
- Promote a positive attitude towards accident prevention
- Establish and insist upon safe work practices and conditions
- Provide appropriate supervision, training, and monitor conformance to quality standards
- Ensure employees and other persons understand and accept their responsibility to promote a safe and healthy work place
- Ensure that contractors working on our premises have, and follow, appropriate safety procedures